The Dinner Party
Escape Rate: 30%
You and your investigative team have been ordered to check-out the primary suspect in a string of murders that have been occurring over the past few months.
The first link between all of the victims lies in that they are all graduates of the local university's MBA class of 1951. A further connection is seen in the photo to the bottom right. Found at the previous three crime scenes, a peculiar dinner party invitation with no return address sets a date for Friday, March, 6, 1964.
Through the grapevine, gossip, and with a little questionable digging, the likely location of this dinner party has been narrowed down to a massive white mansion in town. Determined to investigate, but unable to procure a search warrant, you are directed to search the underground level of the suspected address while the guests dine...before the host realizes he has more guests than intended.
Are you in the home of a murderer or just that of a hospitable citizen? A story will unfold before your eyes as you learn more and more about the host entertaining his guests a mere staircase away.
Recommended for groups of 4-6 players. Up to 8 can play.
Pricing is as follows:
- 1 person: $63.00
- 2 people: $63.00 (this comes to $31.50 each)
- 3 people: $63.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)
- 4 people: $84.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)
- 5 people: $105.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)
- 6 people: $126.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)
- 7 people: $147.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)
- 8 people: $168.00 (this comes to $21.00 each)