What information we collect?
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience
- To improve our website and customer experience
- To send updated information to you upon your request
- To administer contest, promotion, survey, or other site, social media, or marketing or public relations type events, projects, and promotions.
- To contact you regarding a compliment, concern, complaint, or correspondence.
Do we disclose information to outside parties?
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This doesn't include trusted third parties who assist in the operation of our website or day-to-day operation.
Third Party Links
We will include third party links and information as a feature of our website which help us create a better customer experience. These links and third party sites and organizations have separate privacy policies and we claim no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of them. We seek to protect the integrity of our adventure company and welcome feedback about our third party links.
Social Media Policy
We ask that participants not engage in behavior or language that may be considered offensive. We maintain the right to delete, hide, or otherwise remove from public view all content that includes destructive or offensive language, images, links, or etc.
We may at any time decide to change our privacy or social media policy. Changes will be posted on this page. Last modification to this policy was August 2015.